Current ratings awarded to UniCredit Bank by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings agencies.
Standard & Poor’s
|Long-term credit rating||BB+|
|Short-term partner rating and ADR rating||B|
|Rating change forecast||Stable
Date of change (confirmation) of the credit ratings: October 5, 2015.
Date of change (confirmation) of the outlook: September 20, 2016.
|Long-term rating change forecast||Stable
|Short-term foreign currency rating||F3|
|National long-term rating||ААА (rus)|
|National long-term rating change forecast||Stable|
Date of change (confirmation): October 26, 2016.
- Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2015: UniСredit Bank named Best Bank in Russia
- Service Quality Awards 2014 by international payment system Visa
- 2014 Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence Award from Deutsche Bank
- UniCredit Bank Russia won Top Employer award the fourth year in a row according to the result of Top Employers Institute studies .
- UniCredit Bank anniversary deposit «We are 25+» won Banki.ru award in the nomination «Special Offer Of The Year».
- UniCredit Bank has been awarded by «Quality Recognition Awards» for many years in a row.
- For the year 2014 the Bank received two Awards — «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 13th time, and «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 6th consecutive year (before that the Bank had received Quality Recognition Award" for seven years).
- UniCredit Assigned Fourteen Euromoney Awards in Private Banking in different CEE countries including Russia according to the Euromoney magazine´s Private Banking Survey 2015. UniCredit Bank Russia was awarded in nomination «Net-worth-specific services».
- UniCredit was named Best Trade Finance Provider in Central and Eastern Europe and Russia by the 2015 Euromoney Trade Finance Survey
- UniCredit Bank has received Cbonds Awards
- The Best Primary Corporate Bond Deal was recognized primary distribution of Rosselkhozbank bonds arranged in June 2014. UniCredit Bank acted as one of the Arrangers.
- Syndicated loan for EuroChem Group with the participation of UniCredit Bank was recognized as «Deal of the Year» according to Infrastructure Journal in the «Mining» (Europe) category as well as the best chemicals deal in Central and Eastern Europe in 2014 by EMEA Finance annual Project Finance Awards.
Mobile.UniCredit is a mobile application developed specially for mobile devices based on Android and iOS (iPhone) with consideration of all their features to provide you with maximum useful information and functions which are intended to make your communication with UniCredit Bank even more comfortable.