Current ratings awarded to UniCredit Bank by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings agencies.
Standard & Poor’s
|Long-term credit rating||BB+|
|Short-term partner rating and ADR rating||B|
|Rating change forecast||Stable
Date of change (confirmation): March 22, 2017.
|Long-term rating change forecast||Stable
|Short-term foreign currency rating||F3|
Date of change (confirmation): January 27, 2017.
|Credit rating under national scale||AAA(RU)|
Date of the rating assignment: June 27, 2017.
- Top Employer 2017 (for the fifth time)
- For the year 2016 the Bank received two Awards — «Quality Recognition Award» has been given for the 15th time while «Elite Quality Recognition Award» was received for the 8th consecutive year.
- For the year 2015 the Bank received two Awards — «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 14th time, and «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 7th consecutive year.
- Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2015: UniСredit Bank named Best Bank in Russia
- Service Quality Awards 2014 by international payment system Visa
- 2014 Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence Award from Deutsche Bank
- UniCredit Bank Russia won Top Employer award the fourth year in a row according to the result of Top Employers Institute studies .
- UniCredit Bank anniversary deposit «We are 25+» won Banki.ru award in the nomination «Special Offer Of The Year».
- UniCredit Bank has been awarded by «Quality Recognition Awards» for many years in a row.
- For the year 2014 the Bank received two Awards — «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 13th time, and «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 6th consecutive year (before that the Bank had received Quality Recognition Award" for seven years).
- UniCredit Assigned Fourteen Euromoney Awards in Private Banking in different CEE countries including Russia according to the Euromoney magazine´s Private Banking Survey 2015. UniCredit Bank Russia was awarded in nomination «Net-worth-specific services».
- UniCredit was named Best Trade Finance Provider in Central and Eastern Europe and Russia by the 2015 Euromoney Trade Finance Survey
- UniCredit Bank has received Cbonds Awards
- The Best Primary Corporate Bond Deal was recognized primary distribution of Rosselkhozbank bonds arranged in June 2014. UniCredit Bank acted as one of the Arrangers.
- Syndicated loan for EuroChem Group with the participation of UniCredit Bank was recognized as «Deal of the Year» according to Infrastructure Journal in the «Mining» (Europe) category as well as the best chemicals deal in Central and Eastern Europe in 2014 by EMEA Finance annual Project Finance Awards.