Ratings & Awards
Current ratings awarded to UniCredit Bank by Standard & Poor’s, Fitch Ratings, ACRA and RAEX (Expert RA) agencies.
Standard & Poor’s
|Long-term credit rating||BBB-|
|Short-term partner rating and ADR rating||A-3
|Rating change forecast||Stable
Date of change (confirmation): July 18, 2019.
|Long-term rating change forecast||Stable
|Short-term foreign currency rating||F3|
Date of change (confirmation): December 19, 2018.
|Credit rating under national scale||AAA(RU)|
Date of change (confirmation): June 24, 2019.
RAEX (Expert RA)
|Credit rating under national scale||ruAAA|
Date of change (confirmation): May 31, 2019.
- UniCredit Bank ranked #1 in the ranking of the 100 Reliable Russian Banks 2019 by the Russian Forbes magazine
- UniCredit Bank ranked #2 in the Annual 2018 People’s Rating of banks of the financial portal Banki.Ru
- Top Employer 2019 (for the seventh time)
- According to data from Dealogic as at the end of 2018, UniCredit ranked as the number one bookrunner in Russia by volume of arranged syndicated loans and placed third in the Mandated Lead Arrangers ranking by volume and quantity of deals in Russia.
- According to Euromoney’s Trade Finance Survey 2019 in Russia UniCredit was identified as the Market Leader and was named first in the «Best Service» category.
- UniCredit Bank received «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 10th consecutive year, before that for seven years the Bank had received «Quality Recognition Award»
- UniCredit Bank received the Financial University’s Quality of Life Award in the category ‘The Most Customer-Oriented Bank’.
- UniCredit Bank was highly commended in Russia in Private Banking by Professional Wealth Management (PWM) and The Banker magazines in 2018
- UniCredit Bank was awarded for the Best Private Banking Customer Service in Russia according to the survey Private Banking in Russia 2018 by Frank Research Group
- UniCredit Bank ranks second among the most reliable banks in Russia according to Forbes Magazine as result of 2017
- 2016 Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence Award from Deutsche Bank AG
- Top Employer 2018 (for the sixth time)
- UniCredit was ranked the 2nd in the 2017 MLA and Bookrunners rankings in Russia as by volume as by the quantity of arranged loans according to Dealogic.
- UniCredit took the 2nd place by volume and by the quantity of arranged loans in the 2017 MLA Rankings for syndicated loans in the Russian Federation published by Cbonds.
- #1 in Russia in the «Best Services» for Trade Finance category in Euromoney Trade Finance Survey 2018
- UniCredit Bank was named the Foreign Private Bank Of The Year by SPEAR’S Russia Wealth Management Awards 2017
- UniCredit Bank received «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 9th consecutive year, before that for seven years the Bank had received «Quality Recognition Award»
- Top Employer 2017 (for the fifth time)
- For the year 2016 the Bank received two Awards — «Quality Recognition Award» has been given for the 15th time while «Elite Quality Recognition Award» was received for the 8th consecutive year.
- For the year 2015 the Bank received two Awards — «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 14th time, and «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 7th consecutive year.
- Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2015: UniСredit Bank named Best Bank in Russia
- Service Quality Awards 2014 by international payment system Visa
- 2014 Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence Award from Deutsche Bank
- UniCredit Bank Russia won Top Employer award the fourth year in a row according to the result of Top Employers Institute studies .
- UniCredit Bank anniversary deposit «We are 25+» won Banki.ru award in the nomination «Special Offer Of The Year».
- UniCredit Bank has been awarded by «Quality Recognition Awards» for many years in a row.
- For the year 2014 the Bank received two Awards — «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 13th time, and «Elite Quality Recognition Award» for the 6th consecutive year (before that the Bank had received Quality Recognition Award" for seven years).
- UniCredit Assigned Fourteen Euromoney Awards in Private Banking in different CEE countries including Russia according to the Euromoney magazine´s Private Banking Survey 2015. UniCredit Bank Russia was awarded in nomination «Net-worth-specific services».
- UniCredit was named Best Trade Finance Provider in Central and Eastern Europe and Russia by the 2015 Euromoney Trade Finance Survey
- UniCredit Bank has received Cbonds Awards
- The Best Primary Corporate Bond Deal was recognized primary distribution of Rosselkhozbank bonds arranged in June 2014. UniCredit Bank acted as one of the Arrangers.
- Syndicated loan for EuroChem Group with the participation of UniCredit Bank was recognized as «Deal of the Year» according to Infrastructure Journal in the «Mining» (Europe) category as well as the best chemicals deal in Central and Eastern Europe in 2014 by EMEA Finance annual Project Finance Awards.