Our Governance System
At UniCredit, our corporate governance system is based on ethics and transparency. Thanks to constant dialogue with our stakeholders, we lead in terms of applying the best international corporate governance practices in order to create sustainable value for our company, customers, employees, shareholders and the countries in which we operate.
UniCredit Bank is a Russian commercial bank, operating in Russia since 1989
Ranked 12th by total assets based on Q1 2021 results (Interfax-100 ranking), UniCredit Bank is one of the largest banks in Russia. UniCredit Bank is fully owned (100%) by UniCredit Group (UniCredit S.p.A.). The Bank benefits from its strong position in the large Russian corporate finance market and sustainable retail banking business. UniCredit Bank operates under General Banking License № 1 of Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
UniCredit Bank at a glance
- It was founded under the name of International Moscow Bank in 1989
- 89 offices in Russia and 1 Representative office in Belarus
- Around 4,000 employee
- Ratings: ВВB- (Standard & Poor’s), ААА(RU) (ACRA), ruААА (RAEX (Expert RA)
- Total assets: RUB 1 267.98 billion*
- Equity: RUB 215.76 billion*
- UniCredit Bank has General Licence for banking operations №1 of Bank of Russia
* All data as of 31.03.2021. Financial data is given according to consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.