UniCredit Bank is a Russian commercial bank, operating in Russia since 1989
Ranked 8th by total assets based on Q1 2019 results (Interfax-100 ranking), UniCredit Bank is one of the largest banks in Russia. UniCredit Bank is fully owned (100%) by UniCredit Group (UniCredit S.p.A.). The Bank benefits from its strong position in the large Russian corporate finance market and sustainable retail banking business. UniCredit Bank operates under General Banking License № 1 of Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
UniCredit Bank at a glance
- It was founded under the name of International Moscow Bank in 1989
- 100 offices in Russia and 1 Representative office in Belarus
- Around 4,000 employee
- Ratings: BBB- (Fitch), ВВB- (Standard & Poor’s), ААА(RU) (ACRA), ruААА (RAEX (Expert RA)
- Total assets: RUB 1 446.4 billion*
- Equity: RUB 199.76 billion*
- UniCredit Bank has General Licence for banking operations №1 of Bank of Russia
* Financial data is given according to consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards as of 31.12.2018.