UniCredit Bank reduces the mortgage rate for customers who sign a loan agreement until December 29, 2017
In December, customers with mortgage approval in UniCredit Bank will be able to receive a 0.5% discount to the approved interest rate when signing a loan agreement until December 29, 2017 inclusive. The offer extends to customers who have received approval both before December 1 and after this day.
Discount is provided for the following programs:
- «Loan for an apartment / cottage» (secondary market)
- «Mortgage is Calling» (apartment in the secondary market with full mortgage insurance)
- «Loan for an apartment / cottage in the primary housing market»
- «Refinancing of mortgage loan»
- «Targeted lending secured by an apartment / cottage»
In addition, this discount applies to the segment of customers «Firm decision»*.
Also, for all programs, there is still a discount to the interest rate depending on the loan amount and a discount under the refinancing program:
-0.25% for an amount from RUB 3 500 000 to RUB 4 999 999
-0.50% for an amount from RUB 5,000,000 to RUB 9,999,999
-0.75% for an amount from RUB 10,000,000
-0.20% in case of receiving additional funds in the amount from RUB 300 000, for buying or building of a house or apartment, major repairs or other inseparable improvement of house or apartment.
* The «Firm decision» customer segment includes customers who meet the following requirements: down payment of more than or equal to 40% (loan-to-value ratio 60% or less); «Hiring» type of employment (applies only to the borrower only, the form of income confirmation — «2-NDFL» or any form of confirmation for payroll clients of the Bank, the loan amount is less than or equal to RUB 5 000 000 for the Moscow region, the loan amount is less than or equal to RUB 2 000 000 for other regions, including St. Petersburg.