Attention: working hours of additional and operating offices of UniCredit Bank in December
The health and well-being of customers and employees is UniCredit Bank’s top priority.
UniCredit Bank has taken decisive action to guarantee nation-wide service coverage for its clients while protecting the health in current circumstances.
In this regard, as well as in connection with the New Year holidays, the following changes have been made to the work schedule of branches, additional and operational offices:
- On 7.12 additional offices in Rostov-on-Don serve retail and small and medium-sized business clients according to a new schedule: Ulitsa Tekucheva serves customers from 09:00 to 17:00, Bolshaya Sadovaya does not serve customers.
- From 8.12 to 16.12 additional offices in Rostov-on-Don serve retail and small and medium-sized businesses clients according to a new schedule from Monday to Friday: additional office Ulitsa Tekucheva from 09:00 to 14:00, additional office Bolshaya Sadovaya from 13:00 to 18:00.
- Detailed and up-to-date information on the work of all branches of the Bank is available here.
- On 31.12 all offices serve customers up to 14:00.
- Information on terms of execution of orders during the holidays is available here.
UniCredit Bank is kindly asking the clients to take precautions - use medical masks, do not enter offices in case of a queue, and to respect the distance of more than one and a half meter both between the client and the Bank employee, and between other clients in the operating room as well as while performing operations using self-service devices.
UniCredit Bank is working actively to ensure that all essential banking services are available through remote channels. With Enter.UniCredit and Mobile.UniCredit for private individuals as well as Business.Online for companies, the clients can check their relevant banking products and carry out operations in a simple, fast and secure way. All internal and external transfers are carried out in standard mode.
Bank’s staff members will help you connect to the mobile application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bank's Contact Center at 8 800 700 10 20.
UniCredit Bank will continue to actively monitor the situation, always act in everyone's best interests and do the right thing vis a vis all our stakeholders.