New way of access to airport business lounges for UniCredit cardholders
Starting from August 1, 2019, the way of access to airport lounges for Prime Mastercard Black Edition debit card holders in the PRIME service package will change:
- Access to airport lounges worldwide is possible with Prime Mastercard Black Edition debit cards through the Lounge Key programme.
- To visit airport lounge, simply show your Prime Mastercard Black Edition card - you no longer need a separate Priority Pass card.
- Let an employee of the airport lounge know that you can enter the lounge under the Lounge Key program and, if necessary, present your identity document and boarding pass.
- We recommend that you read the rules of the airport lounge you are interested in at the program website https://airport.mastercard.com
- When entering the airport lounge, 1 USD will be temporarily blocked on the card. It is necessary that the card is activated and has sufficient funds on it.
- Priority Pass cards will become inactive starting from August, 1.
Access to the airport lounges is available to holders of both main and supplementary Prime Mastercard Black Edition cards in rubles, US dollars and euros. Each guest's pass is counted as a separate visit, access conditions remain the same.
Due to the termination of the Priority Pass program at UniCredit Bank, Priority Pass cards for Mastercard Platinum Prime debit cards and Mastercard Black Edition credit cards holders will also become inactive from August 1, 2019. To access airport lounges, we recommend you to issue a Prime Mastercard Black Edition debit card.
More than 1000 airport lounges are available with the Lounge Key program – almost the same as with Priority Pass™.