Attention: working hours of additional and operating offices of UniCredit Bank in January 2021
The health and well-being of customers and employees is UniCredit Bank’s top priority.
UniCredit Bank has taken decisive action to guarantee nation-wide service coverage for its clients while protecting the health in current circumstances.
In this regard, as well as in connection with the New Year holidays the following changes have been made to the work schedule of branches, additional and operational offices:
- From 01.01 to 05.01 and from 07.01 to 10.01 branches, additional and operational offices do not serve customers;
- On 06.01 from 10:00 to 17:00 retail customers are served only by the following additional and operational offices.
- Moscow: Alexeevskaya, Bolshaya Gruzinskaya, Lomonosovsky Prospekt, Mytischi, Odintsovo, Ostozhenka, Podolsk, Rogozhskaya Zastava, Tulskaya, Khimki
- Saint Petersburg: Akademicheskaya, Vasilyevsky Ostrov, Komendantsky Prospekt, Leninsky Prospekt, Park Pobedy, Prospekt Bolshevikov, Prospekt Slavy, Chernaya Rechka..
- Kaluga: Kaluzhsky.
- Information on terms of execution of orders during the holidays is available here.
- RCI leasing hotline, as well as hotline for SME customers by the Bank's Information Center do not serve customers from 01.01 to 10.01. Individuals, card holders and UniCredit Prime Club customers are serviced by the Bank's Information Center around the clock, seven days a week
- From 11.01, Perm Branch serves retail customers according to a new schedule; the schedule of cash desk remains unchanged. From 14.01, cash desk operates until 20:00.
- From 11.01, a number of additional offices in Moscow serve retail customers according to a new schedule.
- From 27.01, the additional office Kazachy in Moscow resumes servicing customers, the working hours of a number of branches in Moscow are extended.
- From 27.01, a number of branches in St Petersburg switch to a new work schedule and resume servicing customers on Saturdays.
- Detailed and up-to-date information on the work of all branches of the Bank is available here.
UniCredit Bank is kindly asking the clients to take precautions - use medical masks, do not enter offices in case of a queue, and to respect the distance of more than one and a half meter both between the client and the Bank employee, and between other clients in the operating room as well as while performing operations using self-service devices.
UniCredit Bank is working actively to ensure that all essential banking services are available through remote channels. With Enter.UniCredit and Mobile.UniCredit for private individuals as well as Business.Online for companies, the clients can check their relevant banking products and carry out operations in a simple, fast and secure way. All internal and external transfers are carried out in standard mode.
Bank’s staff members will help you connect to the mobile application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bank's Contact Center at 8 800 700 10 20.
UniCredit Bank will continue to actively monitor the situation, always act in everyone's best interests and do the right thing vis a vis all our stakeholders.