Attention: changes in the working hours of additional and operating offices of UniCredit Bank since 25.06.2020
The health and well-being of customers and employees is UniCredit Bank’s top priority.
UniCredit Bank has taken decisive action to guarantee nation-wide service coverage for its clients while protecting the health in current circumstances.
In this regard, as well as in connection with the holiday on July 1 the following changes have been made to the work schedule of branches, additional and operational offices:
- From 25.06.2020, the Bank's additional and operational offices in Moscow, the Moscow region and Kaluga serve retail and SME customers according to a new schedule – 11:00-19:00 from Monday to Friday. Additional offices “Prospekt Mira”, “Leninskiy” and “Khimki” resume their work. Detailed and up-to-date information is available here.
- On 01.07.2020 all Bank’s additional and operating offices do not serve customers;
- All internal and external payments are carried out in accordance with the deadlines for receiving orders: on 01.07.2020 - according to the weekend regime; on other days - in standard mode;
- RCI leasing hotline, as well as hotline for SME customers by the Bank's Information Center do not serve customers on 01.07.2020. Individuals, card holders and UniCredit Prime Club customers are serviced by the Bank's Information Center around the clock, seven days a week.
- From 02.07.2020, retail and SME clients at Branches, Additional and Operational Offices in a number of cities are also operating according to the new schedule. Detailed and up-to-date information is available here.
UniCredit Bank is kindly asking the clients to take precautions - use medical masks, do not enter offices in case of a queue, and to respect the distance of more than one and a half meter both between the client and the Bank employee, and between other clients in the operating room as well as while performing operations using self-service devices.
UniCredit Bank is working actively to ensure that all essential banking services are available through remote channels. With Enter.UniCredit and Mobile.UniCredit for private individuals as well asBusiness.Online for companies, the clients can check their relevant banking products and carry out operations in a simple, fast and secure way.
Bank’s staff members will help you connect to the mobile application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bank's Contact Center at 8 800 700 10 20.
UniCredit Bank will continue to actively monitor the situation, always act in everyone's best interests and do the right thing vis a vis all our stakeholders.