Attention: working hours of additional and operating offices of UniCredit Bank in February 2021
The health and well-being of customers and employees is UniCredit Bank’s top priority.
UniCredit Bank has taken decisive action to guarantee nation-wide service coverage for its clients while protecting the health in current circumstances.
In this regard, as well as in connection with the holiday of Defender of the Fatherland Day the following changes have been made to the work schedule of branches, additional and operational offices:
- From 01.02, a number of Branches and Additional Offices in Barnaul, Kemerovo, Krasnoyarsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Perm and Samara serve retail and small and medium-sized business clients according to a new schedule.
- From 10.02, Samara Branch serves retail and small and medium-sized business clients according to a new schedule.
- On 20.02 branches, additional and operational offices work according to the schedule, which you can find at the link.
- From 21.02 to 23.02 branches, additional and operational offices do not serve customers.
- RCI leasing hotline, as well as hotline for SME customers by the Bank's Information Center do not serve customers from 21.02 to 23.02. Individuals, card holders and UniCredit Prime Club customers are serviced by the Bank's Information Center around the clock, seven days a week.
- From 24.02, a number of branches and additional offices in Moscow, Moscow region and Kaluga serve retail and small and medium-sized business clients according to a new schedule.
- Detailed and up-to-date information on the work of all branches of the Bank is available here.
UniCredit Bank is kindly asking the clients to take precautions - use medical masks, do not enter offices in case of a queue, and to respect the distance of more than one and a half meter both between the client and the Bank employee, and between other clients in the operating room as well as while performing operations using self-service devices.
UniCredit Bank is working actively to ensure that all essential banking services are available through remote channels. With Enter.UniCredit and Mobile.UniCredit for private individuals as well as Business.Online for companies, the clients can check their relevant banking products and carry out operations in a simple, fast and secure way. All internal and external transfers are carried out in standard mode.
Bank’s staff members will help you connect to the mobile application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bank's Contact Center at 8 800 700 10 20.
UniCredit Bank will continue to actively monitor the situation, always act in everyone's best interests and do the right thing vis a vis all our stakeholders.