Attention: changes in the working hours of additional and operating offices of UniCredit Bank since 01.06.2020
The health and well-being of customers and employees is UniCredit Bank’s top priority.
UniCredit Bank has taken decisive action to guarantee nation-wide service coverage for its clients while protecting the health in current circumstances.
In this regard, as well as in connection with the holiday Russia Day — June 12 the following changes have been made to the work schedule of branches, additional and operational offices:
- Since 01.06.2020, the Bank’s branches, additional and operational offices serve retail and SME customers according to a new schedule, which is available via the link.
- From 08.06.2020, Kirochnaya and Sennaya Ploshchad additional offices in St. Petersburg temporarily do not provide services to retail customers. Customers renting safe deposit boxes can use the depository by appointment via the Information Center;
- On 12.06.2020 all Bank’s additional and operating offices do not serve customers;
- All internal and external payments are carried out in accordance with the deadlines for receiving orders: on 12.06.2020 — according to the weekend regime; on 11.06.2020 — according to the regime of working pre-holiday days; on other days — in standard mode;
- RCI leasing hotline, as well as hotline for SME customers by the Bank’s Information Center do not serve customers on 12.06.2020. Individuals, card holders and UniCredit Prime Club customers are serviced by the Bank’s Information Center around the clock, seven days a week.
UniCredit Bank is kindly asking the clients to take precautions — use medical masks, do not enter offices in case of a queue, and to respect the distance of more than one and a half meter both between the client and the Bank employee, and between other clients in the operating room as well as while performing operations using self-service devices.
UniCredit Bank is working actively to ensure that all essential banking services are available through remote channels. With Enter.UniCredit and Mobile.UniCredit for private individuals as well as Business.Online for companies, the clients can check their relevant banking products and carry out operations in a simple, fast and secure way.
Bank’s staff members will help you connect to the mobile application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bank’s Contact Center at 8 800 700 10 20.
UniCredit Bank will continue to actively monitor the situation, always act in everyone’s best interests and do the right thing vis a vis all our stakeholders.