Attention: changes in the working hours of additional and operating offices of UniCredit Bank from 01.05.2020 to 31.05.2020
The health and well-being of customers and employees is UniCredit Bank’s top priority.
UniCredit Bank has taken decisive action to guarantee nation-wide service coverage for its clients while protecting the health in current circumstances.
In this regard, as well as in connection with the holidays Spring and Labor Day — May 1 and Victory Day — May 9 the following changes have been made to the work schedule of branches, additional and operational offices:
- from 01.05.2020 to 05.05.2020 and from 09.05.2020 to 11.05.2020 all Bank’s additional and operating offices do not serve customers;
- from 06.05.2020 to 08.05.220 and from 12.05.2020 to 31.05.2020, the Bank's branches, additional and operational offices serve customers according to the schedule, which is available via the link;
- from 13.05.2020, retail customer service at the Head office of the Bank at Prechistenskaya Embankment 9, is temporarily not available. Customers renting safe deposit boxes can use the depository by appointment via the Information Center. The depositary works Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 16:00;
- all internal and external payments are carried out in accordance with the deadlines for receiving orders: from 01.05.2020 to 05.05.2020 and from 09.05.2020 to 11.05.2020 — according to the weekend regime; 08.05.2020 — according to the regime of working pre-holiday days; on other days — in standard mode;
- RCI leasing hotline, as well as hotline for SME customers by the Bank's Information Center do not serve customers on public holidays — from 01.05.2020 to 05.05.2020 and from 09.05.2020 to 11.05.2020. Individuals, card holders and UniCredit Prime Club customers are serviced by the Bank's Information Center around the clock, seven days a week.
UniCredit Bank is kindly asking the clients to take precautions — use medical masks, do not enter offices in case of a queue, and to respect the distance of more than one and a half meter both between the client and the Bank employee, and between other clients in the operating room.
UniCredit Bank is working actively to ensure that all essential banking services are available through remote channels. With Enter.UniCredit and Mobile.UniCredit for private individuals as well as Business.Online for companies, the clients can check their relevant banking products and carry out operations in a simple, fast and secure way.
Bank’s staff members will help you connect to the mobile application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bank's Contact Center at 8 800 700 10 20.
UniCredit Bank will continue to actively monitor the situation, always act in everyone's best interests and do the right thing vis a vis all our stakeholders.