Attention: working hours of additional and operating offices of UniCredit Bank in November
The health and well-being of customers and employees is UniCredit Bank’s top priority.
UniCredit Bank has taken decisive action to guarantee nation-wide service coverage for its clients while protecting the health in current circumstances.
In this regard, as well as in connection with the official holidays the National Unity Day and Constitution Day of the Republic of Tatarstan the following changes have been made to the work schedule of branches, additional and operational offices:
- From 01.11.2020, Operational Offices in Kazan and Lipetsk will serve retail and small and medium-sized business clients according to a new schedule.
- On 03.11.2020 branches, additional and operational offices serve customers according to the schedule, which you can find at the link.
- On 04.11.2020 all Bank’s branches, additional and operating offices do not serve customers.
- All internal and external payments are carried out in accordance with the deadlines for receiving orders: on 03.11.2020 — according to the schedule of working pre-holiday days; on 04.11.2020 — according to the weekend schedule.
- RCI leasing hotline, as well as hotline for SME customers by the Bank's Information Center do not serve customers on 04.11.2020. Individuals, card holders and UniCredit Prime Club customers are serviced by the Bank's Information Center around the clock, seven days a week.
- On 05.11.2020 Operational Office in Kazan serves customers from 10:00 to 18:00.
- On 06.11.2020 Operational Office in Kazan does not serve customers.
- From 13.11.2020 to 20.11.2020 additional office Petrogradskaya Storona in St. Petersburg does not serve retail and small and medium-sized business clients. Customers renting safe deposit boxes can use the depository from 16.11.2020 to 20.11.2020 from 13:00 to 18:00.
- Detailed and up-to-date information on the work of all branches of the Bank is available here.
UniCredit Bank is kindly asking the clients to take precautions - use medical masks, do not enter offices in case of a queue, and to respect the distance of more than one and a half meter both between the client and the Bank employee, and between other clients in the operating room as well as while performing operations using self-service devices.
UniCredit Bank is working actively to ensure that all essential banking services are available through remote channels. With Enter.UniCredit and Mobile.UniCredit for private individuals as well as Business.Online for companies, the clients can check their relevant banking products and carry out operations in a simple, fast and secure way. All internal and external transfers are carried out in standard mode.
Bank’s staff members will help you connect to the mobile application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bank's Contact Center at 8 800 700 10 20.
UniCredit Bank will continue to actively monitor the situation, always act in everyone's best interests and do the right thing vis a vis all our stakeholders.